EDI Solution For Dynamics 365
Common EDI Challenges
Exchanging business data with other organizations can be expensive and technically challenging:
• Many EDI solutions fail to scale to high volumes and become sluggish under peak loads.
• Standalone EDI systems need to be maintained separately from ERP platforms and create a disconnect between EDI processing and other business processes.
• Your partners will probably use different technology platforms and data formats than your own.
• Each partner has its own set of business rules for data validation, which results in delays while preparing to connect to a new partner.
• Inconsistencies or failure to comply with your partners’ business rules will lead to expensive chargebacks and rework.
• Many traditional EDI services charge by the transaction, which negatively impacts margins and often discourages smaller partners from establishing lines of communication.