Unified Digital Connectivity
PartnerLinQ promises ‘integration without complication’ for end-to-end supply chain connectivity. Purpose-built for B2B and B2C communication with EDI as well as non-EDI trading partners, PartnerLinQ gives you the extra edge through:
• Pre-configured business rules that enable frictionless partner onboarding
• A cloud-based architecture for infinite scalability
• An intuitive management console, reports, and alerts for real-time updates and insights
Stay in tune with your supply chain partners through seamless communication, unparalleled agility, and next-gen operational intelligence. Experience PartnerLinQ today for enhanced flexibility, in-depth visibility, and ease of integration across your multi-tier global supply chain network.
A Multi-Tier Adaptive Network for Supply Chain Excellence
Omni-channel experiences require integrated EDI-based communication solutions that keep your geographically widespread logistics operations connected at all times. PartnerLinQ offers next-gen connectivity and integration for the future of 3PL services, including warehousing, freight forwarding, LTL shipping, intermodal transport, and reverse logistics. It smoothly integrates with eCommerce platforms, digital marketplaces, B2B portals, and social channels. An additional API layer enhances your multi-channel capabilities by combining perfectly with Headless Commerce architectures.
• Ensure robust monitoring, issue identification, and rapid ‘on the fly’ remediation from a single centralized console
• Plug in to multiple Transportation Management Systems and link up with hundreds of carriers
• Enable a personalized process for customers and connected trading partners, with enhanced flexibility to adapt to market preferences
• Deliver customer-driven shopping experiences, fulfil orders right on time, and manage stock inventory
• Meet scalability requirements to handle spikes in transaction volume with an elastic design and Azure Cloud-based architecture
PartnerLinQ is designed to reduce costs, increase sales, and bring products to market faster by maintaining control and transparency over your entire value chain.