PartnerLinQ for Retail
Boundless connectivity with buyers and suppliers
Build a resilient retail supply chain network
For retailers, order management and fulfilment are time-consuming yet critical aspects of their business. Products must be moved by vendors to multiple locations through different fulfilment methods, and delivered as and when promised.
PartnerlinQ for Retail Industry
Manual partner-to-partner communication involves a lot of paper and people, which leads to slow and error-prone processing. While traditional digital communications greatly reduce the friction, PartnerLinQ streamlines the whole process by ensuring that documents automatically and securely flow straight to the receiver’s system for immediate processing, dramatically reducing the turnaround time. PartnerLinQ does not just provide EDI for your communication, but also a complete solution that is required to connect you to your upstream and downstream channels.
Some of the most common EDI transport transactions for logistics companies include:
Response to a Load Tender
Functional Group Totals
Automotive Inspection Detail
Claim Status Report and Tracer Reply
Loss or Damage Claim: Motor Vehicle
Loss or Damage Claim: Gen. Commodities
Shipment Delivery Discrepancy Info.
Intermodal Group Loading Plan
Transportation Equipment Registration
U.S. Customs Export Shipment Information
Rail Scale Rates
Rate Group Definition
Rate Docket Expiration
Rail Route File Maintenance
• Remove friction in EDI setup
• Increase speed and flexibility of B2B interoperability
• Enhance visibility while reducing errors and business risk
• Achieve high scalability & flexibility to define and adopt any interchange format
• Reduce implementation & operational costs by breaking away from dependency on VANs and service providers
Elevate your retail business with PartnerlinQ
Benefits of PartnerLinQ
- Unified platform – Simplify digital business communication with a unified platform that supports EDI, real-time APIs, and proprietary file-based formats.
- Industry-leading support – Maximize business agility and maintain control while minimizing complexities with our team of industry-leading support and service specialists.
- Multi-channel integrations – Expand your market reach by seamlessly integrating with eCommerce platforms, digital marketplaces, B2B portals, social channels, and more.
- Fast onboarding – Quickly get down to business with fast and smooth onboarding of customers and partners.
- Cost reductions – Dramatically reduce operating costs through robust monitoring, issue identification, and rapid “on the fly” remediation.
- Real-time analytics & insights – Generate insights for all involved stakeholders through powerful analytical capabilities to enable informed decision making.
- Faster time to value – Increase speed of value delivery to customers and partners across the value chain using pre-defined business rules and process templates.
- Multiple deployment options – Stay on top of the rapidly evolving needs of today’s business and technology landscape with on-premises as well as cloud deployment options.