PartnerLinQ for Food & Beverage
Accelerate revenue generation with maximum food supply chain efficiency and partner collaboration
Food & beverage supply chains are evolving
Food wastage is one of the most prevalent challenges of the industry, with rates reaching as high as 40% to 45% due to inefficient order management. Reducing wastage by even 3% to 5% can result in savings worth millions of dollars; this is where PartnerLinQ delivers tremendous value by empowering your order management system with a data-driven platform.
Enhance your food & beverage ecosystem with PartnerLinQ
PartnerLinQ helps the food & beverage industry overcome modern challenges, bring products to market faster, and maintain control and transparency over the entire value chain through end-to-end connectivity and secure collaboration between partners.
Benefits of PartnerlinQ
- Unified platform – Simplify digital business communication with a unified platform that supports EDI, real-time APIs, and proprietary file-based formats.
- Industry-leading support – Maximize business agility and maintain control while minimizing complexities with our team of industry-leading support and service specialists.
- Multi-channel integrations – Expand your market reach by seamlessly integrating with eCommerce platforms, digital marketplaces, B2B portals, social channels, and more.
- Fast onboarding – Quickly get down to business with fast and smooth onboarding of customers and partners.
- Cost reductions – Dramatically reduce operating costs through robust monitoring, issue identification, and rapid “fix on the fly” remediation.
- Real-time analytics & insights – Generate insights for all involved stakeholders through powerful analytical capabilities to enable informed decision making.
- Faster time to value – Increase speed of value delivery to customers and partners across the value chain using pre-defined business rules and process templates.
- Multiple deployment options – Stay on top of the rapidly evolving needs of today’s business and technology landscape with on-premises as well as cloud deployment options.