PartnerLinQ for Consumer Packaged Goods
Boost revenues, optimize inventories, and bring products to market faster
Achieve unrivalled supply chain agility
To keep up with the pace of this change and ensure maximum agility and cost control, businesses need to ensure operational visibility and partner connectivity across the entire value chain.
Ensure a transparent and optimized supply chain with PartnerlinQ
Deliver customer-driven shopping experiences while achieving competitive differentiation and profitable growth. Fulfil orders right on time and manage your stock inventory to reduce costs and increase sales. Planning and scheduling with PartnerLinQ provides you the flexibility and scalability to grow your business and increase your revenues. By integrating with 3PL partners, you can reach your customers with minimal effort and focus all your energy on growing your business.
Benefits of PartnerlinQ
- Unified platform – Simplify digital business communication with a unified platform that supports EDI, real-time APIs, and proprietary file-based formats.
- Industry-leading support – Maximize business agility and maintain control while minimizing complexities with our team of industry-leading support and service specialists.
- Multi-channel integrations – Expand your market reach by seamlessly integrating with eCommerce platforms, digital marketplaces, B2B portals, social channels, and more.
- Fast onboarding – Quickly get down to business with fast and smooth onboarding of customers and partners.
- Cost reductions – Dramatically reduce operating costs through robust monitoring, issue identification, and rapid “fix on the fly” remediation.
- Real-time analytics & insights – Generate insights for all involved stakeholders through powerful analytical capabilities to enable informed decision making.
- Faster time to value – Increase speed of value delivery to customers and partners
- Multiple deployment options – Stay on top of the rapidly evolving needs of today’s business and technology landscape with on-premises as well as cloud deployment options.